Wednesday 7 January 2015

Preliminary Product - Semiotics - Images


Semiotics – images (preliminary product):

From the images I took I chose the image which represented the school how I planned it too, which is, formal, smart and filled with students with pride. This all in results achieves an image which my target audience want to see and therefore appeals to their best interests.

    
 





















This is a comparison between formal and informal magazines on the left is a magazine which has an informal image due to the sporting environment around the school which would appeal to sporting families who aren't 100% focused on achieving educational success however on the right is a formal clean magazine which presents a clean strict environment which appeals to parents similar to my magazine who want educational developments and success for their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment