Thursday 22 January 2015

Main Product - Target Audience





Target Audience Research:
The majority of people that were willing to purchase my magazine were males who were in the age range of 16-20, as they are the common subscribers to magazines. Men were also willing to pay more than women due to them having a stronger interest in EDM (electronic dance music).
Due to them being willing to pay more and having a stronger interest in the genre I plan to target my magazine at young men in order to ensure I have a successful product.




Contents Research:

From my contents research survey I established that readers would be interested in the majority of topics which have the minimum amount of texts. Therefore I will try to keep the pages quite simple where possible in order to maintain the reads focus. The readers would be interested in all the topics I suggested and therefore I will include as many as possible to please the buyers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment